HEPA Filtration Protection
Portable, self-contained High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration system. Sales & Customer Service Inquiries (302) 455-0551
ENVIRCO IsoClean® 400/800
Portable, self-contained High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration system
The IsoClean® is a portable, self-contained High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration system designed to easily and economically create a negative pressure isolation room/environment that will meet OSHA and CDC TB guidelines. The IsoClean® can be used as a positive pressure clean air recirculating system in clinics, waiting rooms, hospital emergency rooms, and other confined areas or as a partial or complete exhausting system to create a negative pressure isolation room for possible use with patients known or suspected of having TB, SARS or other infectious diseases.
- Simple Maintenance
- Both HEPA filters and prefilter are easily accessible for replacement by authorized personnel.
- Small and Portable
- The IsoClean® can be rolled from one room to another and easily fits into areas with limited floor space.
- Quiet Operation
- 52 dBA on low, 56 dBA on medium and 60 dBA on high speed, measured 30 in. (762 mm) from face of the unit.
- Low-cost isolation room
- Flexible applications: Clean air recirculating unit, negative pressure unit, or split system
- 3-speed adjustable airflow
- Provides up to 24 room air changes per hour (ACH) in a typical 18 x 12 x 8 ft. room
- Low-high clean air circulation pattern
- UL 507 E152685 on standard unit
- 1 Year Limited Warranty